Sunday, September 14, 2008

So Help Me God

2nd quarter is nearing its end, and as always, hell is prominent on the week before perio. But surprisingly, this quarter, hell is releasing its fury two weeks before perio, which is this week! Do you want to know what are our requirements on the upcoming days? Prepare a roll of tissue in case you're nose will bleed and beware of brain hemorrhage. So we have:

-to finish reading our required novel in English
-to memorize an elocution piece for a speech requirement, also in English
-trigonometry long test
-Filipino short story
-Filipino written report on a short story
-lab report in physics
-English game board project
-a ton of other long tests

and the list goes on...

There's absolutely nothing I can do to avoid these so instead of sitting in the corner and silently protesting, I'll just stay optimistic about these so at least I can be productive.

So I'll just cut this short because I have a ton to do. I have other things to share and vent out but I really don't have the time. There's a good probability that I won't be writing this week. So until next time!

No comments:

View Today's Cartoon
Free Daily Cartoon by Bravenet.com