Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frankly speaking

In this opening/primer post, I'm just gonna share to you why this blog is made.

First and foremost, I made this blog for the sake of ( oh GOD!!) school requirement fulfillment. When will this end!!!! Anyway, this blog is for our Computer Science class of Web Development. This blog I'm meant to modify using the JavaScript and HTML skills, throughout this second quarter of schooling.

In case your thinking, "ahh this is just a requirement and the posts will be boring"; well, mind you, the second reason I created this blog is because I want to. I'm not a teen that does nothing but burn those fingertips on the keyboard, and does not really care about everything around him. I care. I want a blog because I want to share my views, I want at least a small part of the world to hear me, to know me, to understand me. I do things by heart so I hope I'll be able to reach to you.

Ah yes... so at last!! I have a blog. With this somekind of short kick-off message, I now announce my blog to be formally open to all readers. Enjoy reading!! ;)




Oh, by the way, additional features eg. pictures, gizmos and stuff will be updated soon. This time, it's just best to make everything bare. Trust me :)

No comments:

View Today's Cartoon
Free Daily Cartoon by Bravenet.com