Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introduction

Momentum equals what?!? "How weird", you might say about my blog URL. If you did, then I know you don't know me. Short and simply spoken, I love physics. The technicality of things always arouse my curiosity. Anyway, I made that URL because I want to make my blog a little bit cooler; well at least at a science perspective.

OK, so you can see me a little bit shallow right here. That's me, sometimes shallow, sometimes deep. You can never really predict my mood, my mind. My happiness is quite odd, I can say. Stuff that are exciting and dangerous makes me happy e.g. FIRE (how shallow is that?)!

Not only I like science and Math, but I love sports. In fact, I can play quite many of it. I play tennis, table tennis, badminton, soccer, American football, etc. It's the fact that I can play so many that I haven't mastered any-one of those. I think that's one reason why my life is out of direction right now. I still haven't set a career sport yet because of availability and financial reasons. But nevertheless, I'm happy and I'm still young so I'll enjoy all those sports first.

Overall, I'm a happy person with a bad humor. I'm Taoist in doings and ancient Greek in thought (gosh, is that possible?) . Would you believe it, I'm also slightly inclined to Confucian thought! Anyway, I can either be your best friend or your worst but loving enemy. With those short bursts of sudden thoughts about myself, may you already have an idea on what to expect on this blog!

No comments:

View Today's Cartoon
Free Daily Cartoon by Bravenet.com