Thursday, October 23, 2008

RETREAT!!!

I almost forgot but the feeling's so good and the effect still lingers in me that I find it hard not to write at least something about it.

I honestly do not know how to start. I think it's because I'm still overwhelmed. There are some emotions that I almost forgot I can feel. One is my modified definition of freedom. For me, freedom is something like being human again, being not a data bank. I experienced that on the last day of our retreat. In those several minutes being with my friends at our "house", is an opportunity to let lose the primitive me again. What I mean is that even for a short time, I finally got the chance to scream out loud, at the top of my lungs, till the brink of my breath and voice box. It's really fun being with your friends, not thinking about school stuff, and just screaming out songs till we shake the house. Nothing could replace that moment in my heart.

Camaraderie was very strong in the retreat, at least in our house, and I'm very very thankful of that.

*Oh God, memories flowed again. I can't think anymore. I'm overwhelmed again. So I'll just continue this tomorrow or if still I can't write, I'll just share my experience bit by bit. If you just know how I'm feeling right now...

No comments:

View Today's Cartoon
Free Daily Cartoon by Bravenet.com